.

August 30, 2024

Lunch at Hokkaido Ramen Santouka


Me and my wife love eating ramen. We got hungry after shopping for my tablet. So for lunch, we ate for the first time at Hokkaido Ramen Santouka because we want to try their ramen.


We went inside the restaurant. Looks like this place is a little fancy.


I looked around and the place, while a little fancy like I said earlier, have a small hallway populated with customers. At the end of the hallway I found out that it got a spacious area. We seated at the innermost area of the restaurant near the doorway to the mall.


The menu selection is not overwhelming. That's a plus for me. And their food are reasonably priced.


We made our order and the waitres gave us these seeds that we can grind to even smaller bits using a wooden mortar.


The waitress also gave us this small jar filled with tonkatsu sauce.


This is my order. It's Shio ramen. It tasted it while it's still vanilla (no additional sauce and peppers added yet), it tastes really good. The pork is really soft and it got two eggs for more protien. Now that I tasted it, I enhanced this ramen's flavor by adding chili oil and peppers. Because I like my ramen spicy.


My wife ordered a meal set with Kara Miso ramen and pork tonkatsu.


Kara Miso is a spicy ramen. It tastes really good too. We ordered different ramens so that we can taste two different ramen.


The pork tonkatsu tastes really good as well. It's soft and really delicious especially if you add the grinded seeds and tonkotsu sauce I mentioned earlier. The veggies adds accent flavor to the tonkatsu.

The ramen at Hokkaido Ramen Santouka are delicious. I can't wait to go back to try the other food in their menu. I wanna try some sushi and chicken next.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.