.

August 12, 2024

Potato Corner - The Philippines' Famous Flavored French Fries


I ordered a mega sized, flavored french fries at Potato Corner and I just remembered its humble past.

Yup, I remembered Potato Corner. If you're a Filipino 90's kid, you probably remember that it started as a small french fries stall in the Philippines during the 90's too. What's unique about Potato Corner is that their french fries are flavored. It got cheese, barbecue and sour cream. These three classic flavors (and the new spicy ones) are delicious and made this small french fries stall very popular among kids, teens and adults.


Potato Corner still retained its stall format but it's now nation wide and have some small restaurants called Potato Corner - Potato Lab.


It now offers more than just french fries. They now have hash browns, chips and chicken nuggets. If you're ordering their fries, you have 6 sizes to choose from.


The fries are always freshly cooked and put in these separate bins depending on the flavor.


Once the fries are cooked, the staff placed them in a container and they will put the flavor of your choice to the container, close the container and mix the fries and the flavoring.


My Mega Fries is complete. I'm hungry!


Ordering the Mega size fries let's you choose two flavors. I chose my two favorite flavors: cheese and sour cream.


As always, Potato Corner's french fries tastes great. The taste remain the same just like how I remember it in the early 90's. Potato Corner fries are one of my favorite snacks and it's my go to food while on the road or hanging out in the mall. I know almost all Filipinos knows and loves Potato Corner, still I recommend that you try it.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.