.

September 11, 2024

My Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+ Unboxing is Up on YouTube

 


I uploaded by unboxing video of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+ on YouTube!

I uploaded this about a week ago. I didn't post any update on this blog because we're so busy because my older sister came home from Canada to visit us. The unboxing video is a follow up to my written blog about this tablet.

You can watch the video here but for better viewing experience, visit my YouTube channel. While you are visiting my YouTube channel, you can like some of my videos and subscribe if you want :).

I only uploaded the video in 720p because I had trouble rendering this video in 1080p using this tablet. I used Adobe Premiere Rush app in making this video and the clips were taken using my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G. The background music came with the app, so I'm free to use it.

This is my longest rendered video, it's more than 7 minutes. My usual edited skate videos lasted only around 1 to 2 minutes. I plan to add more real life videos or "vlogs" on YouTube but I want to relearn making videos first by practicing the basics again.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.