.

September 13, 2024

High Protien Lunch at Pound Flatterie


Work is suspended due to the storm and southwest monsoon. Good thing that there's no torrential rain that day but the market is closed and we don't have anything in stock to cook for lunch. So we went out to the mall and found Pound Flatterie and we had lunch there.


We are frequent in Ayala Malls, and we just saw the Pound Flatterie restaurant for the first time. Well, to be fair, we haven't entirely explored the mall. It's really huge and have lots of different restaurants and shops.


Whoa, most of the food in the menu are high protien and the prices are reasonable. I guess it's really good if you're working out, like me. What I don't like in this restaurant is the way you order food. You need to scan the QR code and it requires internet connection to order the food you want. Since the weather is not good, the internet data is not reliable and the restaurant doesn't have in-house WiFi. In the end, we just said to the waitress what food we want to order.


For starters, we ordered some fries. It tastes good, kinda reminds me of Cajun Fries. We gave it a thumbs up because it's delicious and we ordered another one after we finished the first fries.


I ordered the Pound Backyard Double Cheese Burger and wow it's huge and heavy.


It's delicious! Even better that I added tobasco hot sauce on it. Since this burger is huge, I shared some to my wife, she really likes it too.


My wife ordered 6 piece chicken wings. Each pair have different flavors - plain, garlic parmesan, and buffalo. She also added rice to pair with chicken wings. I really like the taste of buffalo and parmesan. The pair of plain chicken wings is for my sister.


Lastly my mother ordered her safety food, the burger steak. It looks like a heavy meal, maybe that's why my mother didn't finish it, she gave the left overs to me. The verdict is: It's also delicious. I will order this next time we come back here.

Now that we're full, time to roam the mall and buy our usual necessities.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.