.

July 10, 2024

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Play Arts Kai Aerith Gainsborough Action Figure Official Photos and Price


Like the newer version of the Cloud Play Arts Kai action figure for the Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Aerith also got the same treatment.


I reviewed the Remake version of the Aerith PAK action figure. Now for the new Rebirth version, it's mostly the same as the Remake version, but looks a bit better and the colors are more vibrant as seen in the photos.


The new part is the face which looks more realistic and detailed than the Remake version. I think the hair sculpt is the same... I'm not sure though... But the colors and paintjob looks better,


The articulations of this Rebirth version is similar to the Remake version.


Aerith comes with the same set of accessories. She got her Guard Stick and a bouquet of flowers. She also got the same number of extra hands. The new accessory is new single smiling faceplate. That's one faceplate short compared to the Remake version that got two faceplates.


The new Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Play Arts Kai action figure of Aerith costs around $117.00 to $180.00 (approx. Php. 7,000.00 to Php. 10,500.00). It's pricey but that depends on the store. So, am I going to get this new Aerith PAK figure? My answer is, I don't know. It looks good, especially the new facesculpt, but I already have one. I definitely recommend this if you still don't have an Aerith action figure. I got a feeling that SQEX will make a Rebirth version of Tifa PAK...

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

More Aerith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.