.

October 09, 2022

[Blog Update] Announcement!



Hello! I got something to announce really quick!

The Randomly Random blog site is now reaching its 10th anniversary! I'm planning to post something good for the blog's 10th anniversary. I just hope the big stuff that I ordered arrive early.

Another announcement is really, really big... I'm getting married! Yours truly is now off the market. Me and my fiancé are currently planning our wedding so expect fewer posts. Don't worry though, I will still post some stuff in my free time. Expect fewer toy reviews too, but again, don't worry, I still have some toys to review so watch out for that.

So what will happen on this blog? While I'm moving to the next chapter of my life, blogging is still part of my life and one of my hobbies, one that stimulates my brain. I also share in this blog some of my drawings, photo edits, scenery/travel photos and toy/object photos. So I will still be here posting stuff and still thinking and planning on doing something new for the blog.

In advance, I would like to thank you guys (fans and random people that found my blog site) for the support. Even though I'm busy, I always try to reply on your comments here even if it's late.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting engaged! Hopefully you can continue to run this site. I use many of your older reviews as good starting references for my figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, man! Glad I could help on your figure collecting

      Delete

.