.

May 27, 2022

NieR: Replicant Ver.1.22474487139... Play Arts Kai Action Figure Kaine Official Photos and Price


Square-Enix just released the official photos the Play Arts Kai action figure of Kaine from NieR: Replicant. This is from the remaster version of the game (Ver.1.22474487139...).



Well, she looks really good. SQEX also made a Bring Arts version of her. Good for her to level up to Play Arts Kai. I still haven't played the game so I don't know much about her except for her loud attitude and she have a colorful choice of words when speaking.


I never expected SQEX to make a Play Arts Kai action figure version of a character from their other games. I guess the NieR game franchise is getting popular.


Looks like she's highly poseable, meaning she's fun to pose. But I still don't like the way they make the knee joints... still ugly.


For a standard version, she have a lot of stuff which is awesome. She got her two saw-like swords and one interchangeable broken blade for the swords. She also have Grimoire Weiss and a flower. For interchangeable parts she have an interchangeable screaming face/head, abdomen part of her clothes and a total of seven extra hands. She also have mounting parts for Grimoire Weiss and her swords.


The Play Arts Kai action figure of Kaine costs around $147.00 to $162.00 (approx. Php.7,500.00 to Php.8,500.00). Pricey but she got those accessories. I'll think about if I'm gonna buy her or not. I hope they reveal Brother Nier, Papa Nier and Emil soon.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.