.

May 15, 2022

Moon Zoomin'


I'm having fun using Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G's cameras. I took some moon photos to test the phone's Space Zoom feature.



Wow, this Space Zoom feature is awesome!


I took photos of the moon in different phases. Unfortunately I still haven't took a crescent moon photo.


Using Galaxy S21 Ultra's camera is like having a nice telescope, but a telescope that can only zoom in to take clear moon photos. I like how the edge of the dark side of the moon makes the terrain and detail its craters pop.


This one is taken during sunset. This photo have a lot of noise, probably because it's still kinda bright outside while I took this moon photo.


This big red sphere is not a moon, it's the sun during sunset. It looks like an alien planet. I also tried to zoom and picture Mars and Venus, but they're just dots.

Yeah, I had fun taking moon photos using the cameras of the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G. I have this phone for a year now and it never disappoints. I'm still discovering new stuff and features on this phone. Maybe I'll try making a video and edit it using this phone. I'll just need to think of a good subject or topic for the video... and motivation. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.