.

July 21, 2026

We Went to Food Club to Celebrate Our Wedding Anniversary


It's our wedding anniversary. So we went out to have lunch at Food Club and have a nice day at the mall


Food Club is an all-you-can-eat buffet. There are other branches of Food Club around Philippines and the brance we went to is at Ayala Malls by the Bay.


It's a huge place and have lots of customers. They even put tables outside the venue to accomodate more customers.


There are lots of food here. They have Filipino dishes here. They also have dishes inpired by eastern and western countries.


They also have a desert area.


You can also find veggies here so that you can make your own style of salad.


We spread out and picked our own food. Here's our starter meal.


I mostly picked mixed rice with sushis and dumplings. I also have pancit canton. I enjoyed my first plate.


My wife got some nachos with lots of meat, veggies and cheese.


My mother got some letchon, okoy and tempura.


Here's my wife's plate. She also have lechon with adobo rice and some mixed veggies.


My wife also have her salad.


After finishing my plate. I went back to the buffet and got carbonara and two slices of pizza.


I also picked some desert. I like the level of their sweetness. Not too sweet but sweet enough to make it delicious to me.


It's our anniversary so the crew gave us a small slice of cake. This also applies to birthday celebrants. And there are lots of birthday celebrants on that day.

We enjoyed our lunch at Food Club, the food tastes great. It's really tempting to eat more but I got to maintain my weight so I just ate what's enough for me. I forgot to mention. The drinks are unlimited, even beer. The price is good for an all-you-can eat buffet. Can't wait to go back there to celebrate and eat with family and friends. And remember don't overeat if you have a condition, like hypertension or anything that will make your like at risk if you eat too much food.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.