.

August 09, 2026

Breakfast at The Aristocrat


It's raining heavily all week and we have an important appointment early in the morning. After that surprisingly short appointment (didn't expect that), we had breakfast at The Aristocrat.


We went around to find a space to park on. After getting off, I saw this plaque on the Aristocrats wall outside. It's the story about the founding of the restuarant.


Is this replica of the car that's being used as a moblile restaurant? I don't think so. This is like a fancy car back in the old days. Anyway this is a half-replica of a car, this is located at the side entrance of the restaurant. You can also find the same half-replica at the front entrance.


The place is huge. There are some areas for private dining or parties. You can see the menu here and you can also make reservations in this area. The Aristocrat also have a bakeshop.


We seated at the table located at the front side of the restaurant. It's really spacious here.


The menu have lots of Filipino dishes. Since we haven't eaten anything before and after the early appointment, we ordered breakfast.


We ordered sotanghon noodles. I thought this is just a basic chicken sotanghon noodle soup, but after I tasted it, I tasted a seafood-like flavor. No wonder why the waitress asked us if some of us are allergic to seafood. I'm allergic so I got a light reaction to the soup, just gave me an itchy eyes and face.


My wife ordered this saucer bun, It's like a "Filipino-style siopao" The filling inside the bun is adobo. I haven't tried it. My wife said that the adobo filling inside has a unique flavor. I've gotta try it someday.


I ordered chicken sandwich. It maybe a bit small but it's a heavy breafast. I easily got full just by eating half. Oh, the potato slices tastes great too. I like my potato slices still with potato skins.


Lastly, my mother ordered boneless chicken with rice. My mother ordered a heavy meal. So she didn't finish it and gave the leftovers to me. I like the rice and the chicken's flavor. It's is nicely cooked with some kinda sweet glazing. I just don't like the boneless leg part of the chicken. I wish this is chicken breast. It got peanut sauce as dip. The dip enhances the flavor even more.

We enjoyed our breakfast at The Aristocrat. We need to go home quick because the rain is getting stronger and heavier. But before we go, we also ordered clubhouse sandwich to go. The clubhouse sandwich tastes great and also paired with potato slices. We also checked out the bakseshop and ordered a moist carrot cake and chicken ala king buns. Those are really delicious snacks.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.