.

June 24, 2021

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Play Arts Kai Yuffie Kisaragi Action Figure Official Photos and Price


As expected, Yuffie now have a new Final Fantasy VII Remake Play Arts Kai action figure. She's got her own story part in the Intergrade and have Sonon as her party member.


Her Intergrade design looks similar to the original game's design but with something new added, like her moogle cloak. I first saw her wearing that kind of cloak in Dirge of Cerberus.


I don't know why SQEX decided to shoot this Yuffie figure covered in her cloak. They just want to show that this Yuffie PAK figure can still pose while wearing the cloak.


The cloak is pretty much removable. Once that cloak is removed, this Yuffie PAK figure is highly poseable.


Yuffie got the standard amount of accessories. She got her overly-sized shuriken, five extra hands with one of them holding a Materia and an interchangeable faceplate/headsculpt.


Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Yuffie Kisaragi Play Arts Kai action figure costs around %115.00 (approx. Php.5,500.00) and she's scheduled for release on June 2022. I'm gonna pre-order this because I don't want to miss out on another Yuffie PAK figure. If they're making FFVIIR Intergrade characters into PAK figures, then I wish for Weiss and Nero PAK figures.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

6 comments:

  1. is it really removable, though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not removable. If I remember correctly, I saw the prototype being checked out during Square-Enix's online presentation. I just forgot to update this post

      Delete
  2. I really want a good remake yuffie figure, but if the cloak isn't removable I don't really want it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's possible that Square-Enix will release an uncloaked version of the remake yuffie figure. But keep your expectations low.

      Delete
  3. I really want to know if the moogle cloak can be removed, had somebody actually owned this? If i have one, i will like to pose it with her original ff7 costume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw some pics online. You can forcefully remove the cloak, but the ball-joints that connects the parts of the cloak to the figure will get exposed and the figure underneath have some gaps. It's really ugly to look at.

      Delete

.