.

July 25, 2020

[Blog Update] Slightly Updated Navigation Bar and Some Few Stuff


I made a few changes on the blog page's appearance.


I updated the Navigation bar. It's a little cool and stylish now and easier to modify than the old navbar. But the problem on the sub-menu contents not displaying (if you have AdBlock enabled) still exists. I tried really hard on the CSS coding and spent a lot of time on figuring this out but I still cant fix the issue. The problem, I think, is in the overflow, float and clear codes. I'm not a CSS pro, please can someone with more knowledge on this help me out?


So for a quick fix, I modified the sub-menu to be aligned horizontally not vertical and I did some lame and laughable workaround to display the sub-menu contents.

I noticed that I made a lot of photography related posts, so I made a new page - "PHOTOGRAPHY". Here you can easily view my blog posts about photography.

That's it for the changes in the blog page.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.