.

February 13, 2024

I Tried a Burger from Champs


I was hungry while waiting at a small boutique mall, so I went around and I smelled something delicious. I followed the scent and it leads me to Champs Burger.


Champs is a small burger stall. It's a startup food joint in Madison Galeries (Alabang, Philippines). I met its owner while browsing the menu, he seems a pretty chill guy.


This is the menu. Obviously they sell burgers, but they also have hotdogs. The selection from the menu are kinda pricey, because the burgers are big.


I already got my order, which is the Chili Cheese Burger with extra burger patty. The crew starts to prepare and cook my delicious burger.


The burger patty looks and smells good, like it's homemade with real beef.


After placing the cheese on top the two patties, next is the chili which makes my mouth water, I'm super hungry at this point.


More chilis, por favor!


And it's done! Wow that's a good looking burger. The crew wrapped it with foil and now my burger is ready to eat. So the taste... It's delicious and really big. The chili is not so hot or spicy for me, probably because I got used to eating spicy foods. The chili does give the burger the kinda salty and sweet taste. And of course, It's best to eat it while it's hot. This is my second time to order a burger from Champs because their burgers tastes really good. I will order another burger when I get back. Champs Burger is located at Madison Galeries lower ground.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.