.

May 23, 2021

The World Ends With You: The Animation Bring Arts Kai Neku Sakuraba Action Figure Official Photos and Price


The game titled "The World Ends With You" have a TV animation series. It's fun to watch the story of TWEWY in anime form. The animation version have a Bring Arts action figure of the main protagonist, Neku Sakuraba.



I checked my old Bring Arts version of Neku. The only thing that's different on the figure is the new headsculpt and lighter shadings around its clothing.


The new headsculpt have spikier and more angular hair. It looks like a 3D model made as an action figure while the old version is based on the character artwork. The eyes looks much cleaner, a bit bigger and have more detailed irises.


Having the same parts means the articulations remains the same.


The animation version have the same hands and same amount of extra headsculpts from the old version. But this version have more additional hands. One extra hand with two Player Pins and Four have some projectile effects going on just like I wished for in my review of the old Bring Arts version of Neku. The extra headsculpts have the same expressions as the older one: screaming, shocked and closed eyes.


The Bring Arts action figure of Neku (TWEWY: The Animation) costs around $73.00 (Php 3,500.00). It's a tiny bit expensive than the old one because of the new additional interchangeable accessories and new headculpts. I'm quite happy with my old version of Neku but I will buy this figure to show support on the TWEWY series. I hope SQEX will make the rest of the crew: Shiki, Joshua, Beat and Rhyme. I hope they make some of the Reapers too. I wish they make Play Arts Kai versions of the TWEWY characters too.

I reviewed the old game version of Neku.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.