.

June 10, 2017

Wonder Woman (2017) Play Arts Kai Official Photos


Square-Enix revealed the official photos of the new Wonder Woman figure. No, not the BvS version, but her 2017 stand alone movie version (still part of the DC Cinematic Universe) which I heard is pretty good. Can't wait to watch the movie!


The new Wonder Woman PAK action figure
From what I see in the new photos, this Wonder Woman PAK is an improvement over the BvS version. Sure the face still doesn't look like Gal Gadot, but it's closer, and SQEX gave her a smiling face sculpt which makes this figure better. I think everything is new on this PAK figure so I hope this version is a bit larger than the smaller BvS version (that's the reason why I didn't pick up any BvS PAK figure).

This new PAK look much better.
Wonder Woman have the standard amount of accessories, she got a sword, shield, lasso of truth, and two pairs of extra hands. SQEX should have added a neutral or angrier face sculpt because I'm sure not everyone is happy with the default face sculpt.

This Wonder Woman 2017 PAK figure costs around $135.00 (around Php.6,700.00). I think that's a reasonable price for a licensed PAK action figure. I'm still on the fence on picking this one up though. I might buy this once I saw this toy in person. You can pre-order this now and its release date is around September.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.