.

September 15, 2022

Final Fantasy VII Bring Arts Tifa Lockhart Action Figure Official Photos and Price


Square-Enix revealed the official photos and price of Final Fantasy VII's Tifa Lockhart in her original look.


Welp, this smaller scale action figure of Tifa looks great. I still dig the classic design made by Tetsuya Nomura.


Classic Tifa also have an older Play Arts action figure. I don't have that action figure but I know that the Play Arts version looks great too.


The advantage of this newer Bring Arts Tifa figure is that it's highly articulated. I expect this figure can pull some really nice dynamic poses.


Sadly, what sucks about this figure is the lack of accessories. She only got an interchangeable faceplate/headsculpt with an angrier expression and a total of three extra hands. I wish they also included extra hands with different gloves, like the Premium Heart gloves.


The Final Fantasy VII Bring Arts Classic Tifa action figure price is around $92.00 (approx Php.5,300). That's pricey for a small action figure that lacks accessories. While I like Tifa, I won't buy this figure. The Japanese site says that the release date of this figure is around January 2023.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

MORE TIFA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.