.

February 26, 2022

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin Play Arts Kai Jack Garland Action Figure Official Photos and Price

 

After waiting for a long time after seeing his Dissidia character design, finally... this guy is made as an action figure. Jack Garland from Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin now have a Play Arts Kai action figure.



I always like fully-armored characters because they look so cool. Garland doesn't disappoint when it comes to details and looks. I feel already that this is a heavy toy.


He comes with cloth cape, thank goodness. That will make the figure lighter. This cape have cool printed pattern. This makes this Garland PAK figure look even more amazing. That iconic pose though, I hope I can pull that pose once I got this figure.


For a large and bulky figure, he looks really articulated. I already like this figure so don't disappoint me now on the articulations department, SQEX.


As expected he didn't have much, unless he got a Deluxe (DX) version or something. He only got his very huge sword and six extra hands.


This guy is priced around $175.00 to 214.00 (approx. Php.9,000.00 to Php.11,000.00). Very pricey for a figure with few accessories. But because of the details and other finishes on figure and its accessories, and he comes with a cloth cape, I think the price is OK. I plan on getting this guy. Its release date is around November 2022. Wow, this is going to be a very cool birthday present for me!


Oh by the way, the promotional product shots also shows Garland sitting on a badass and very death metal throne. Hinting that there will be a DX version... I hope not... well, I guess I'm fine with the standard version... but that throne though...

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.