.

September 01, 2019

Overwatch Month


Hello world! In this blog, I hereby declare Overwatch as the theme of the month! That means all toy reviews for September 2019 are related to the video game, Overwatch by Blizzard Entertainment.

So far, I got four Overwatch-related action figures waiting to be reviewed and I will mention only three of them to keep the fourth one a secret (but not really... I think).

Overwatch figures that I got:
- Tracer
- Lucio
- Sombra
- *secret character*

I still haven't played the game, so why buy Overwatch toys when you don't know the characters, you ask? Because I like the game's character designs, they're really unique and interesting.

Expect one (or more?) toy review every week. I'm currently working on Tracer's review so stay tuned!

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.