.

December 01, 2018

[UPDATE] Toy Reviews Delayed!


Hello! Time for a quick blog update and it's about my reviews getting delayed and why.

So yeah, my toy reviews are getting delayed, unfortunately.

Why, you ask? It's because:

- I'm re-arranging some things in my work area/room because I got a new PC that takes a lot of space covering most of the table where I do my toy photography.
- I'm clearing up a space for where I'm going to do my toy photography for the reviews.
- Our house is undergoing a tiny renovation.
- There are lot's of life events that happened last month and there are more of these events are happening this month of December 2018 too.
- I kinda feel lazy doing a review right now (which is lame, I know).

Well those are the reasons.

I got two to three toy reviews coming. I already got one figure (and this one is kinda difficult to review just like Nomura's Batman because he also designed this female figure) while waiting for the second figure this month. I don't know if I'm gonna cancel my pre-order on the third figure, because I need more cash right now.

I will review the pending toys bit by bit while I have time to spare. Don't expect much but I hope I can post at least one review 'till the end of 2018.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.