.

May 20, 2023

We Ate at IKEA's Swedish Restaurant


We went to the world's biggest IKEA store, located here in the Philippines, to shop for some good, cheap, quality stuff and eat at their Swedish Restaurant.



The line is really long but if you brought a long a senior citizen and/or a person with disability you can go to the priority lane and go in a little bit faster than in the regular line. So anyway, I ordered this organic spaghetti with meatballs. This one is my favorite dish in IKEA.


We also ordered Swedish meatballs. These tastes really good. it's like burgers but shaped like balls. The dish also have mashed potatoes and gravy with broccoli on the side.


My fiancĂ©e ordered lasagna. It tastes good, a little heavy though. 


We ordered these Chicken Tenders. They're breaded fried chicken fingers. They're kinda large and cheap. They also taste good, the kids will really like these.


They also have French Fries. It's just your basic large-cut french fries. The kids will also like these.


Lastly, my mother ordered this bread. I forgot what it's called but it's a bread with cream cheese (and sour cream?) on top. I took a bite to try it. It tastes really good, I want to have more but my stomach didn't like the cream cheese...

We got full really fast but we took home our extra food for dinner. The food at IKEA's Swedish Restaurant are really good. They also offer breakfast dishes but we always arrive during lunch time so we don't get the chance to try them. Maybe we'll go back there a little earlier next time.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.