.

February 23, 2023

Wedding Wonderland Bridal Fair


Me and my future wife attended a bridal fair at the World Trade Center, Philippines. This the first event/convention that I attended after the coof lockdowns. The bridal fair is titled "Wedding Wonderland".

I cant believe that this day finally came where I am now a potential client for the suppliers in this event. I'm not new to bridal fairs. I was a freelance photographer for a wedding photography/videography studio and me and my older sister operated our own photobooth business. We attended conventions like these to seek out clients as wedding suppliers.


Wow, the line is very long! So many couples, some with their relatives, attending this event. My fiancée booked online and it's free. But there's a Php.50.00 entrance fee for walk-in customers.


Before entering the big hall, we were greeted with this garden setup for free pictorials. There's a carriage near the bench, it reminds me of Cinderella.


Here's the entrance to the big hall, welcoming us in the Wedding Wonderland.


We got in and we saw a lot of wedding stuff. From services to suits, gowns, accessories and any wedding-related stuff.


There are so many suppliers here. But we already hired a company that will cover a lot of stuff, like photography, videography, etc.. We're just here to get something for us to wear, use and give during the wedding. So this is going to be a quick visit.


This is our first stop: Emil Ocampo's suits and gowns. The gowns and suits looks great, but this is not the supplier that we're looking for.


I saw this black wedding cake inside a booth with lots of white flowers. I like the simplicity of that cake.


We checked out this perfume station. This is new to me because the supplier said that these perfumes are souvenirs and the wedding guests can go to their booth in the wedding reception to get a small bottle and fill it with perfumes. 


It's like those mobile bars, but in this case, instead of serving beer and wine, they're serving perfume.


So we looked around some more and we saw these pretty garden setup.


so many flowers in different colors.


This is a random photo. I think this is a makeup artist?


We finally found the wedding gown and suit designer that my fiancée likes. This is Zharie's Fashion Boutique. My fiancée chose a design for her gown. After paying the down-payment for her gown and my suit, my fiancee played a raffle where the prize can be a full suit for me, the groom or wedding gown accessories. She got the veil and mantle so it's still a great lucky pick.


Now our main mission in this event is complete. We look around some more. We saw some wedding accessories like watches, necklaces, earrings and rings. And wow, those are very expensive.


We're fans of woodcrafts and we saw these mahogany woods sculpted and shaped to become clocks, kitchenware and other stuff.


We found this cute area at the other end of the hall. You can play, pose and take a picture here. It got a ballpit, a cute cart and a balloon castle. We took a nice photo here, after that we ate lunch and went home.

I think this is by far the biggest bridal fair I attended. There are so many suppliers and services to choose from. I'm a bit overwhelmed but like I said earlier we already found a company that will provide a lot of wedding services, like catering, bridal car, reception area designing, photography, videography, lights and sounds. We just came there to get a few important stuff.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.