.

June 18, 2022

Final Fantasy VII Remake Roche & Motorcycle Set Play Arts Kai Action Figure Official Photos and Price


Square-Enix is not finished with Roche's Play Arts Kai action figure, they also gave him a motorcycle set! Lucky guy!


I've already talked about the Roche Play Arts Kai figure. This time let's check out his nice bike.


He's got a pretty good looking and shiny big bike. It looks really awesome, the red color is a big plus for me.


This adds more play value for the Roche figure. But if I have this, I will just display him riding his bike.


Here's a detailed look of the bike. Man, it looks really nice. I will also ride this if there's a real version of this bike.


I don't know if the front wheels can turn left and right. The bike is so bulky in front it looks impossible to do that.


The Roche Motorcycle set comes with the accessories found on the normal version of Roche's figure. 


The set also have a mounting stand for the bike, in case you want to pose him doing a wheelie on the bike.


This set costs around $372.00 to $470.00 (approx. Php.20,000.00 to Php.25,300.00). Whew! That's very expensive! While this is a very awesome set, the price is a huge letdown because I can't afford that. So I'm happy with the normal Roche PAK figure. So what do you guys think of this set?

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.