.

March 26, 2022

Tifa Lockhart Photo Edit


Here's another action figure edited photo made by yours truly. Todays subject is the Play Arts Kai action figure of Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII Remake.

I thought that this will be an easy edit. I'm surprised that it took me around 4 hours to finish this picture. Because I have to watch a lot of videos to see how Tifa fight and wow, her attacks are really quick. I had to watch a slowmo version of her moves. I haven't played the game by the way. I don't have a PS4 or PS5, I only got a PC and I'm waiting for the Steam version to come.

Anyway I have found the attack pose that I want so I posed the PAK figure of Tifa like she's doing a spinning air kick, grabbed my camera and take her photo.


Here's the full edited photo of Tifa. She's, if I remember correctly, on an "Unbridled Strength" buff. So I have to recreate the effects of that buff on Tifa's attacks from scratch. I think the effect is pretty close. 

Other effects like dust clouds/smoke are also made from scratch.

I screen capped the game's training map, A.K.A. Shinra Combat Simulator. I also made a shockwave effect on the background. It's a little faint but you'll see it if you observe the photo a bit more.

I already added this photo on her PAK figure review. Please check it out if you haven't read/seen the review.

Cheers!

MORE TIFA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.