.

June 20, 2018

Cloud and Fenrir FFVII:AC Play Arts Kai Action Figure Official Photos + Price


Official photos and price of my highly anticipated (probably my last brand new purchase) Play Arts Kai action figure of Cloud Strife and his Fenrir motorcycle is finally revealed. Here's my initial thoughts on this bundle + rant.

The Cloud and Fenrir PAK set was revealed at Tokyo Game Show 2017 and it looks really amazing. The Cloud (Version 2) PAK figure is the same if you already have the first version. I don't see any revisions in the new version.



The main attraction is Cloud's Fenrir motorcyle. It looks really cool, I'm stoked!

The head light and tail light can light up.
The motorcycle have light up features. The front lights and the tail lights can light up. It adds more hype for this set. I just hope that this bike can also steer.

Wow... just wow!
What you'll get that's new for the Cloud figure on this bundle is the interchangeable head (goggles on), an interchangeable left hand with a cellphone and a separate goggle accessory. The bike have two interchangeable sword storage for the sides of the bike.


This set's release date is around October 2018 and its priced around 36,800 Yen (around $334 or 18,000 Php) and makes this the most expensive PAK to date, dethroning the Variant Joker by Tetsuya Nomura. Here come's the bad news, SQEX didn't make a separate Fenrir bike for those like me who already have the Cloud figure. That means, if you want to get the bike you need to buy this Cloud + Fenrir set. This is really annoying and might piss most people off. I predict that SQEX will eventually make the separate bike without the Cloud figure, but I can't take any chances by waiting for that to happen. I've been funding this set for months now and this is probably going to be my last PAK purchase that's brand new.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.