.

July 26, 2023

Final Fantasy XVI Bring Arts Torgal Action Figure Official Photos and Price


Torgal is Clive's companion in his journey in Final Fantasy XVI. Square-Enix made a Bring Arts action figure of Torgal and the official photos and price are revealed.


Torgal is a very big wolf and he looks great. This action figure reminded me of the Play Arts Kai action figure of DDog from Metal Gear Solid V.


He also reminds me of Red XIII from Final Fantasy VII. But if anything, he is closest and similar to Interceptor, Shadow's dog companion in Final Fantasy VI and Angelo, Rinoa's pet dog in Final Fantasy VIII when it comes to gameplay.


I don't have any quadruped animal action figure in my collection so I don't have anything to say about this action figure. I just hope he's very poseable.


Torgal doesn't have that much accessories. He only have an interchangeable top part of his head.


The price range Final Fantasy XVI Bring Arts action figure of Torgal is around $86.00 to $95.00 (approx. Php.4,700.00 to Php.5,200.00). Its release date is around April 2024. Should I buy this? Well, I'll think about it.

Torgal also have a two-pack action figure set with Clive. The two-pack action figure set costs around $65.00 to $180.00 (approx. Php.9,000.00 to 9,800.00). Its release date is around April 2024.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.