.

July 20, 2023

Final Fantasy X Play Arts Kai Tidus Action Figure Official Photos and Price


Square-Enix just released the official photos of the new Final Fantasy X Play Arts Kai action figure of Tidus. This is a new action figure, not a re-release of the old one from the FFX HD Remaster for the PS3.

SQEX said that they announced the new FFX PAK figures for the game's 22nd anniversary. That's weird... They should have waited two more years for the game is 25th anniversary. I got a theory: maybe they're making a new game/entry to the FFX series or they're remaking/remastering the game.


I missed on the old FFX PAK figures of Tidus and Yuna, maybe this is my chance to have the two in my PAK collection.


Anyway, this new Tidus PAK action figure looks better than the old one. The proportions look much better, but the head is a little big, in my opinion though. The face looks more accurate now too.


This figure looks more poseable too. I think it have that more flexible look when it comes to posing, which is really good.


This Tidus PAK action figure comes with the Brotherhood sword, a Blitball, an alternative faceplate/headsculpt and a total of five extra hands. It also comes with a display stand.


According to SQEX's store page, the price of this action figure is $194.99 (Php.10,700.00). Its release date is around August 2024. Pretty expensive but it can be cheaper depending on the store. Yep, despite the steep price, I want to have this action figure and I don't want to miss out on this again.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.