.

November 15, 2023

We Ate at Hama Japanese Cuisine


It's our 2nd night at Boracay. We wanted some noodles so we ate at Hama.



The place is nice. The indoor dining area is smaller than the outside dining area. We are so hungry that night. Good thing that the service is quick, we got our food really fast.


My wife ordered Ramen. If I remember correctly, this is a Miso Ramen. It tastes good, it's not that salty. The serving is kinda big so I helped my wife finish this dish.


I ordered Chicken Teppanyaki. This one tastes really good. It's spicy and the chicken breast is sliced nicely. The noodles are pretty heavy but I managed to empty my plate.


Lastly we ordered some Gyoza. It tastes good especially when dipped in sauce.

The prices of the dishes in Hama is really reasonable. The serving is big and the food tastes really good. We enjoyed eating here. We are so full that we felt really sleepy after eating dinner here.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.